Welcome to the Florida Conference Treasury Department
The Treasury Department mission is to grow disciples within biblical communities, preparing them to meet Jesus and to be a 21st Century missionary movement, effectively reaching people of all ages and cultures.
- Enable the ministries of the Conference to fulfill the mission statement with financial structure and services.
- Timely, quality customized financial records that are designed to meet legal, policy, and programming requirements.
- Integral to the first purpose of “enabling” the ministries is the service component for churches and schools in the arenas of auditing, employee, and property matters.
- Tithes and Conference Offerings
- Accounts for Churches and Schools for a variety of services provided by the Conference, and for all Conference Departments
- Accounting and financial reporting for Conference
- Insurance purchases of many types; property, liability, employment (for all Conference employees), vehicles, students, etc.
- Property Development for property ownership, purchases, financing, sales, tax exemptions and a wide variety of legal requirements
- Agency deposit and investment services for churches, schools, trustors, etc.
- Financial oversight for academies, camps, retirement center, etc.
- Payroll services for all churches, elementary schools, academies, camps, retirement center, and Conference
- Church and school auditing