About Our Department
The multi-faceted role of the Communication Department is to communicate with constituents on behalf of the Florida Conference Administration, communicate with communities throughout Florida about the Seventh-day Adventist Church—either directly or indirectly through local church communication directors—and serve as a resource for pastors, local church leaders, and Conference office departmental directors and support staff.
Communication Department Site Map
- Martin Butler
- Lee Bennett
- Gladys Neigel
- Aric Turlington
- Products and Services
- What does our department offer churches and members?
- Helpful material and information for local church communication directors.
- What is expected of a local church communication director?
- How to submit news, photographs, and other material, publication deadlines, and tips to get published.
- The Communication Department publishes stories as the main news feed of floridaconference.com