Calendar of Events
Updated May 1, 2015
- (407) 644‑5000 x2421.
Singles’ Ministries Events and mailing list information.
- Spiritual study groups, fellowship dinners, outings, and more. http://www.floridaconference.com/iym/childrenandfamily/events/, email@example.com, or (407) 703‑3050.
Planned Giving and Trust Services Clinics.
- May 2. Northwest Dade.
- May 16. Hollywood Spanish.
- May 30. Avon Park Spanish.
- June 6. Jacksonville Southpoint.
- June 13. Ebenezer Spanish.
- July 25. Fort Myers Spanish.
- Aug. 22. Fort Lauderdale Spanish.
- Aug. 29. Margate.
- Sept. 12. Cooper City.
- Nov. 7. Avon Park.
A Better Choice / Adventist Book Center.
- Altamonte Springs: national toll-free number, (877) 55‑FLABC (877-553-5222). Miami: (305) 805‑9900. High Springs: (386) 454‑7956. Shop online: http://www.floridaconference.com/abc/ or order by e-mail: FloridaABC@floridaconference.com
Florida Adventist Bookmobile Schedule.
- June 7. Winter Haven, Avon Park, Arcadia, Fort Myers Shores, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples.
- June 8. Port Charlotte, North Port, Sarasota, West Coast Jr. Academy in Bradenton, Brandon, Tampa First.
- June 28. East Pasco in Zephyrhills, Brooksville, Homosassa, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, Clearwater, St. Petersburg.
- July 5. Silver Springs Shores, Ocala, Cross City, Perry, Tallahassee.
- July 6. Belleview, North Lake, Lady Lake, Inverness.
- July 12. Lauderhill, Plantation, Sunrise. (Southeastern Conference: Mt. Olivet.)
- July 19. Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Titusville, Pompano Beach, Ambassador in Lauderdale Lakes, Fort Lauderdale.
- July 20. Margate, Boynton Beach, Victory in Port St. Lucie. (Southeastern Conference: Ephesus West Palm Beach.)
- July 26. Cocoa, Fort Pierce, Midport, West Palm Beach First. (Southeastern Conference: Palm Bay, Port St. Lucie First.)
- Aug. 2. Palm Coast, Palatka, St. Augustine, Orange Cove, Jacksonville First, Jacksonville Southpoint. (Southeastern Conference: Jacksonville Ephesus.)
- Aug. 7-9. Ministerial Leadership Summit at Bonaventure Resort & Spa in Weston.
Edible Schoolyard Teacher Academy.
- June 16-17, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Orlando Junior Academy, 30 E. Evans St., Orlando. Discussions and activites in OJA’s Nutrition Science Lab and Garden to help you build your own garden and cooking curriculum customized to your resources, needs, and ability. Speaker: Chef Kevin Fonzo, Chef Sarah Cahill. Garden coordinator: Brad Jones. Cost: $300, lunch included. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org.