Calendar of Events
Updated February 5, 2016
- (407) 644‑5000 x2421.
Singles’ Ministries Events and mailing list information.
- Spiritual study groups, fellowship dinners, outings, and more. http://www.floridaconference.com/iym/childrenandfamily/events/, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 703‑3050.
A Better Choice / Adventist Book Center.
- Altamonte Springs: national toll-free number, (877) 55‑FLABC (877-553-5222). Miami: (305) 805‑9900. High Springs: (386) 454‑7956. Shop online: http://www.floridaconference.com/abc/ or order by e-mail: FloridaABC@floridaconference.com
Florida Adventist Bookmobile Schedule.
- Feb. 7. Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Titusville, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale. (Southeastern Conference: Ambassador.)
- Feb. 8. Margate, Boynton Beach, Victory in Port St. Lucie. (Southeastern Conference: Ephesus West Palm Beach.)
- Feb. 14. East Pasco in Zephyrhills, Brooksville, Homosassa, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, Clearwater, St. Petersburg.
- Feb. 19-21. Florida Keys Camp Meeting in Marathon.
- Feb. 21. Key Largo, Homestead.
- Feb. 28. Lauderhill, Plantation, Sunrise. (Southeastern Conference: Mt. Olivet.)
- Mar. 6. Silver Spring Shores, Ocala, Cross City, Perry, Tallahassee.
- Mar. 7. Belleview, North Lake, Lady Lake, Inverness.
- Mar. 13. Cocoa. Fort Pierce, Midport, West Palm Beach First. (Southeastern Conference: Palm Bay, Port St. Lucie.)
- Mar. 20. Winter Haven. Avon Park, Arcadia, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Naples.
- Mar. 21. Port Charlotte, North Port, Sarasota, Bradenton, Brandon, Tampa First.
- Mar. 27. Palm Coast, Palatka, St. Augustine, Orange Cove, Jacksonville First, Jacksonville Southpoint. (Southeastern Conference: Jacksonville Ephesus.)
Planned Giving and Trust Services Clinics.
5K/Relay/Kids’ Fun Run.
- Feb. 7. Spring Meadows Church, 5783 N. Ronald Reagan Blvd., Sanford. Check-in: 6:30 a.m. Race: 7:30 a.m. Register by Jan. 24 to be guaranteed a T-shirt. Cost: adults, $20; 18 and under, $10; Kids’ Fun Run, free. Proceeds benefit Spring Meadows Health Ministries for events and to promote health and wellness in the community. Details: email@example.com or (407) 327‑1190. Online registration: http://www.signmeup.com/111485
Women’s Ministries Retreats – Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212 Ave., High Springs. Theme: Total Praise. Online registration: http://www.campkulaqua.com/
- Feb. 12-14. English-language. Guest speaker: Wanda Davis.
- Feb. 19-21. English-language. Guest speaker: Seth Pierce.
- Feb. 16-18. Spanish-language. Guest speaker: Sara Bullón.
Florida Keys Camp Meeting.
- Feb. 19-21. Camp Sawyer at MM34. Theme: Evidence Behind Truth. Speaker: Subodh Pandit. Sponsored by Key Largo and Marathon Churches. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 972‑7694.
Catalyst Connect Conference.
- Feb. 26-27. Inter-American Division office, 8100 SW 117th Ave., Miami. Friday: 6:00-9:00 p.m. Sabbath: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Sponsored by Miami Temple Church. This missions and discipleship conference shares practical training to obey Jesus’ command to go and make disciples. Adult and kids tracks available. Sabbath lunch provided. Speakers: Bonita Shields, General Conference Associate Director for Discipleship; Francini Reis, North American Division Children’s Ministries Trainer; and Javier Diaz, Florida Conference Pastoral Ministries Field Associate. Cost: $20. Details and registration: http://www.catalystconnectconference.com/
Heritage Singers 45th Anniversary Concert
- Mar. 5. Spring Meadows Church, 5783 North Ronald Reagan Blvd., Sanford, 6:00 p.m. Free admission. Sponsored by Florida Hospital. Details: http://www.heritagesingers.com/concerts/
Forest Lake Academy Alumni Homecoming
- Mar. 18-19. Forest Lake Academy, 500 Education Loop, Apopka. Celebrating Forest Lake Academy’s 90th anniversary of its Forest City location. Weekend includes the annual golf tournament Friday, 8:00 a.m., at RedTail Golf Club. Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1488469044798145/, email@example.com, or (407) 927‑9839.
Men’s Ministries Convention.
- Mar. 18-20. Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212 Ave., High Springs. Theme: Race to Win. Featured speakers: Everett Brown, Mike Cauley, Claudio Consuegra, John Earnhardt, Noel Rose. Online registration: http://www.campkulaqua.com/
122nd Annual Florida Camp Meeting.
- Apr. 7-10. Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212 Ave., High Springs. Theme: Restore the Vision, Restore the Mission. Featured speaker: John Bradshaw. Details and online registration for meals and accommodations: http://www.floridaconference.com/campmeeting/
- Apr. 15-17. Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212 Ave., High Springs. Featured speaker: Elizabeth Talbot. Online registration for meals and accommodations: http://www.floridaconference.com/campmeeting/