Calendar of Events
Updated March 4, 2015
- (407) 644‑5000 x2421.
Singles’ Ministries Events and mailing list information.
- Spiritual study groups, fellowship dinners, outings, and more. http://www.floridaconference.com/iym/childrenandfamily/events/, firstname.lastname@example.org, (407) 521‑4751, or (407) 721‑3036.
Planned Giving and Trust Services Clinics.
- Sept. 27. Sunrise.
- Oct. 4. Clermont Spanish.
A Better Choice / Adventist Book Center.
- Altamonte Springs: national toll-free number, (877) 55‑FLABC (877-553-5222). Miami: (305) 805‑9900. High Springs: (386) 454‑7956. Shop online: http://www.floridaconference.com/abc/ or order by e-mail: FloridaABC@floridaconference.com
Florida Adventist Bookmobile Schedule.
- Mar. 8. Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Pompano Beach, Ambassador in Lauderdale Lakes, Ft. Lauderdale.
- Mar. 9. Margate, Boynton Beach, Victory in Port St. Lucie. (Southeastern Conference: Ephesus West Palm Beach.)
- Mar. 15. Titusville, Cocoa, Ft. Pierce, Midport in Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach. (Southeastern Conference: Palm Bay, Port St. Lucie.)
- Mar. 22. Palm Coast, Palatka, St. Augustine, Orange Cove, Jacksonville First, Jacksonville Southpoint. (Southeastern Conference: Jacksonville Ephesus.)
- Apr. 4. Marathon.
- Apr. 5. Key Largo, Homestead, Miami Temple.
Christine Sinclair Concert.
- Mar. 7, 5:30 p.m. Port Charlotte Church, 2036 Loveland Blvd., Port Charlotte. Gospel recording artist Christine Sinclair, seen on networks including Hope TV and 3ABN, will perform a free concert. Doors open at 4:45 p.m. Details: email@example.com (941) 391‑4169, or (941) 255‑1096.
Men’s Ministries Conventions. Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212th Ave, High Springs. Theme: Forgive to Live. Cost: $30-$224.50 depending on meal and accommodation choice. Registration: http://www.campkulaqua.com/
- Mar. 13-15. Speakers: Leo Ranzolin, Shian O’Connor.
- Mar. 20-22. Speakers: Leo Ranzolin, Dick Tibbits.
Retired Denominational Workers’ Retreat.
- Mar. 20-22. Pine Lake Retreat, 21725 County Road 33, Groveland. Speaker: Gary Patterson. Reservation information to arrive in retiree mailboxes or call (407) 331‑8249 or (407) 924‑6486.
Family Life and Health Fair.
- Mar. 20-22. Ambassador Church, 3245 W Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderdale Lakes. Theme: Healthier Families Building Stronger Communities. Speakers: Dolphy Cross and Ron Smith. Health fair on Sunday in collaboration with six area churches and Hope for Humanity Worldwide Inc. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org, (954) 599‑2434, or (954) 557‑2351.
Forest Lake Academy Annual Alumni Golf Tournament.
- Mar. 23. RedTail Golf Club, 26026 Member Lane, Sorrento. Registration and breakfast: 8:00 a.m. Shotgun start: 9:00 a.m. Lunch: 1:00 p.m. Cost: $125, single golfer; foursome discount of $100 is paid by Mar. 19. Scramble tournament with four-person teams. Individual players will be assigned to a team. Registration and sponsorship information: http://www.forestlakeacademy.org/pdf/marketing/FLA_Golf_Tournament2015.pdf. Questions: email@example.com or (407) 421‑9738.
Greater Miami Adventist Academy 6th Annual Golf/Spa Event.
- Mar. 29. Bonaventure Resort and Country Club, 200 Bonaventure Blvd, Weston. Theme: Jump Start the Dream! Registration begins 11:00 a.m. Cost: $200/person. Golf fee includes green fees, golf cart, goodie bag, refreshments, and award reception buffet dinner. Spa fee includes goodie bag, all day spa, one treatment, and award reception buffet dinner. Proceeds benefit GMAA’s new cafeteria and Master Plan. Details: http://gma.edu/html/events.html, (305) 220‑5955 x151, or (954) 254‑9249.
121st Annual Florida Camp Meeting.
- Apr. 9-12. Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212 Ave., High Springs. Theme: Arise, Shine (Isaiah 60:1-3). Guest Speakers: Elizabeth Talbot, Roy Rugless, Dexter Thomas, Mike Cauley. Registration for meals and lodging: http://www.floridaconference.com/campmeeting/
57th Annual Campestre Hispano.
- Apr. 17-19. Camp Kulaqua, 23400 NW 212 Ave., High Springs. Theme: ¡Levántate y resplandece! Guest Speaker: Roger Hernández. Registration for meals and lodging: http://www.floridaconference.com/campmeeting/. Additional information: (407) 644‑5000 x2121.
Women’s Ministry Weekend.
- Apr. 24-25. Spring Meadows Church, 5783 N. Ronald Reagan Blvd., Sanford. Theme: Women Seeking Him and Serving Others. Guest Speaker: Brenda Walsh. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 637‑0730.